Each passenger is permitted one standard piece of hand baggage to a volume limit of 56x45x25cm and limited to 5kgs in weight. Each passenger also has a free allowance of standard checked-in hold baggage to a maximum weight of 20kgs.
PLEASE NOTE: For safari destinations, serviced by our smaller aircraft, the maximum baggage allowance is in total 15kg (including hand luggage) per passenger. In addition, only soft cases are permitted. Additional luggage is subject an excess charge of $150 per kg.
The following items are prohibited and must not be in any of your luggage:
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks and flares
- Flammable liquids and solids
- Disabling devices such as mace or pepper sprays
- Poisons or insecticides
- Radioactive materials
The following items are not permitted in hand-luggage, but are permitted in your check-in luggage:
- Knives (including hunting knives, swords and pocket knives)
- Scissors and any other sharp bladed object
- Weapons and replica weapons e.g. whips, batons, stun guns
- Sporting equipment e.g. cricket bats, golf clubs, billiard cues
- Items of high value that may attract pilferage
Pets & Animals
We welcome pets as long as they are kept in a cage and have the correct vaccination certificates. They must be checked in along with luggage and are subject to an excess baggage fee based on weight. Pets are not allowed with passengers in the cabin.